Flowers in Motion


Here are the copper enameled earrings I made and assembled this morning in my make-up
metals class. Thank you, Alice :)  Some pairs look like eyes, crazy eyes with earring wire eyebrows!  Some look like eggs for breakfast, sunny side up.  And in the bottom row,
those smaller earrings look like big purple tongues protruding from one-eyed amoebas. 
They actually look much different and much better in person.
And when they hang on my ears with beautiful silver earring wires, coordinated with an outfit,  they don't look so much like body parts ;P

Below are the one pair that are completely finished with graceful silver wires that looks like slender silver stems.  I shall call these Flowers in Motion :)
A former goldsmith who takes class with me actually asked if she could buy them! What a compliment, however, these little hand sawed and enameled flowers took me so long to make that there is no way I could part with them. But, maybe the next pair I make will be for sale?


Flowers in Motion are blue on the front with a green center, red on the back with an orange center; 4 separate enameled pieces. The flowers spin on their "stem" earring wire (love that detail thanks to Alice). I can turn them around and mix them up for whatever color combo I want.

Flowers in Motion or colorful enameled earrings that look like body parts;
I love my one-of-a-kind earrings :)

Comments