First Fun Wednesday with Addy



Our First Fun Wednesday of Summer 2017!
(written by Adalyn and Grammie Markley)

I got in my grandpa's car at school.  And, went to Home Depot to get clay pots and flowers.  Then I got in my grandpa's car and went to their house.    I wanted to ride a unicorn and I was tired. 

 First I had toast and tea with my Grammie.  We had peanut butter and jelly (organic, no sugar!).  Then Grampie left (bye-bye Grampie....so long!). We also colord a coloring page. They said think happy thoughts and spread good vibes.  it was a good vibes coloring book.   we will finish those later.  it was so much fun. 


  
My grandma and I went downstairs in the back yard to spray paint.  Spray painting is awesome because you make cool art.  I spray painted the clay pots and pieces of wood and rocks orange, red, grey, brown, lighter brown, darker brown, green, lighter green, darker green and black chalk paint. 






Click on this link and check out what Addy has to say about what she is doing in:  What are you doing?

 Then we had lunch which was good.  We made a peanut butter and jelly smoothie with frozen bananas, coconut milk, peanut butter powder and no sugar blackberry jelly!


we went on a walk with my grammas dog livie and I got leaves and we did yoga and it was fun.   My favorite pose was dead man's pose. 


Grammie also had some sanding and painting projects of her own!   

Sanding this beautiful teak table!  Burned through 3 batteries working the sander...this will take some time :)
Finally decided on the "hammered" copperish color for the little metal table we brought back from Florida (covering up the turquoise paint that worked in Cape Coral!)
Love the paint on these pots....look so happy on our new 1/2 finished deck (the deck is Grampie's project)! 

Today is awesome!
My  grand parents are the best!!
From the Markleys

Comments

Post a Comment