Art Space


Here is my loving husband helping me create some art space. Ever since we put the condo up for sale, and after we had a decorator/stager come redo our home, I have had no space for my art and it's depressing. I can haul out all my buttons or my geckos or my glass work and spread out on the dining room table but the moment I have everything organized into colors and designs, we seem to either have company over or a showing and I have to dump everything back into a messy plastic bin. Makes me just give up. My thoughtful and clever husband, however, decided to make me huge, stacking pallets that I can just pull out whenever I want to do my art. So, when I'm in the mood for glass I unstack my pallets and take out the one with all my color-coded glass on it, move it to the dining table and create away. I think he enjoyed working with his power tools this morning :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments