New Website (in the making)

So, my new website is: www.joyfulgecko.com ! You can go there but there is nothing up...yet. I love creating so creating this website will be lots of fun. Lots of time involved, I see, and lots to learn, but FUN. My husband and I also bought these perfect little black boxes, lined in white cotton. We'll use these to package the little geckos and fused glass pieces in. I want to find the perfect rafia or other ribbon to tie a simple bow around the boxes, logo attached. I want the packaging to be memorable and snappy.

My trusted friend and sister-outlaw has told my husband that everybody makes fused glass. OK, good information and, honestly, I have seen them at every craft fair I have gone to. But people have bought my fused glass pendants right off my neck for $25-$35 a piece. So, I think I may have an eye for designing them. Plus husband and I are working on a clever and unique necklace to hang the glass pieces on. We're thinking colorful materials such as colored leather or cording with buttons and beads that coordinate with the glass. What fun this is and what a great way to relax after the craziness of working full-time again in an organization where I am privately eye-rolling most of the time! Check out my website....soon!

Comments

  1. This is SO something you were meant to do, Joy Lyn. The company is going to be a SMASH. Call me so we can discuss the business cards. Go Joyful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment