New Company!

Joyous, Joyful...something like that is the name of my new company. One of my best friends saw the letters I made for my granddaughters. She knows all the things I have made for family gifts over the years (flower pens, flower magnets, bookmarks, homemade soaps, photo night light lampshades, fused glass, decorated flip flops, etc.). Many moons ago I made "Hot coffee notes" for my mom! Hey....catchy name for the company? Anyway, she and my sister told me I could make a fortune selling all those things. My husband, always supportive, agreed. I have thought about that for years. One of my idols is Judie Bomberger who began her art business at 55 after retiring from business. So....on my 55th birthday.....I have decided to do it! I'll make a bunch of things, try to sell them and see what seems to sell. I am so excited.

Comments