JoYfUl PeNs





Animal marker pens for my great nephews in Idaho.

Flower pen thank-you gift to my bridesmaids.


Silver flower pens for my (step) son's wedding.


Happy flower pens for a birthday gift :)

Here are some examples of some fun pens/markers I have made off and on over the past couple of years. I first made them in response to my husband's constant complaint that he could never find a pen. Now, thankfully, with these "bouquets" of color all over our house I never hear that complaint anymore (I hear others, but not that one!). As you can see, I make them for birthdays, Christmas, weddings.........Once I sent a "bouquet" of colorful gerber daisy pens and gerber daisy magnets to my brother, who works at a big, boring company in NYC. He loved it as a birthday gift. Shortly after he received them, he came back to me with a huge order to fill for both flower magnets and pens ! I never did....but maybe with my recent creative urges, I will!

Comments