LiGhT uP yOuR LiFe






Aren't these great! I have to admit I made them some time ago but in an effort to get my creative juices flowing again I'm reviewing some of my past artsy projects that I have enjoyed. These are great because they are all about my life. The first and fourth one are taken when my sister and I went on a trip together. We have gone on a couple of trips but this one was really, really fun, at least for me. With wine glasses in hand, we are actually toasting to how great life is while sitting below a real, stuffed moose head. Ah....the interesting life on an island in Washington. The second photo nightlight I believe I gave to my friend, Miss Lovey Cheetah. I belong to a Cheetah group which meets hardly ever but the one time we did meet we had a blast. We dressed in cheetah clothes (shoes, blouses,in cheeta skin print!), drank Cosmos and had a sleep over at my friend's house. Cheetahs, fastest running animal on earth, I believe. The third photo night light is of me and my beloved brother! It's so NY in black and white, isn't it? This was taken outside one of the many places he's lived in NYC. Right now he is in Berlin, touring and having a blast! I wish him the best, always. Spreken ze deutch? The last night light is of Honey. My dear brother and his partner's dog, Honey. They took her in as an older dog and we were all saddened by her death shortly after our mom passed away. Tough year for my brother, in particular. But, life is good. Turn on the light in yourself and light up your life! Ok...am I ready yet to be artsy????? Hmmm.....I think I'll go eat breakfast.

Comments