How Fun is this?

Wow, how fun is this? My brother has somebody in NYC working on my business card. My husband is looking for cute little display racks. My husband's friend is taking individual pictures of gecko pins. My stepson is showing me how to develop a gecko website. And I am creating gecko pins. I went to my hair salon yesterday wearing a green gecko pin, not my favorite but a very pretty green gecko pin. As soon as I walked in EVERY hair stylist commented on my pin. One woman said, "I'll take every orange gecko pin you have." Apparently, she goes hiking with a bunch of women and they always see orange lizards or geckos and she wants to give it to all her women hiking buddies. I have been to grocery stores, doctor's offices, parties and hair salons this past week and whenever I wear a gecko pin somebody tells me how cute it is, asks me for a business card, or buys one! How fun is that?

Comments